Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018


My Treechada Underarm Serum Review






You might be wondering why I'm making a review on Treechada Underarm Serum, Mamala Virgin Deo Cream's top "competitor" when I mentioned on my Mamala Virgin Deo Cream review that I'm happy and satisfied with the product. Well, Mamala Virgin Deo became very popular and it gained a lot of customers since it was marketed here in the Philippines. It seems that the supply doesn't meet the demands well which causes a shortage of stocks and sometimes, the new stocks takes about a month before it reaches the country and distributed to the resellers. The stocks ran out a week or two after the distributors get their hands on them and I'm one of those distributors who weren't able to save enough jars for my personal use. :(
While the management is working on resolving this issue, I had to search for an alternative while I wait for the new stocks. That's when I heard about Treechada Underarm Serum, they said that the product is in par with Mamala Virgin Deo in terms of its effectiveness and that it's cheaper, it is being sold for 250php per sachet. 

My curiosity was piqued about the claims on this product because, for me, Mamala Virgin Deo is the best. I told my mom about the product and she wanted to try it. She tried Mamala Virgin Deo Cream but stopped after her second jar because she said she doesn't like it. I saw that her underarms did lighten, just not as fast as mine did and she said she doesn't like the smell. Her reactions to Mamala Virgin Deo Cream is the opposite of mine and I can't blame her if she wants to try a different product. As my third jar of Mamala Virgin Deo Cream was about to run out, I ordered Treechada Underarm Serum for my mom and mainly because I want to see what it can do, if it's really effective.




TREECHADA UNDERARM SERUM



Above is the photo of the box that I bought for 1,500php, the box contains 10 sachets. Each sachet has 10g of Treechada underarm serum and is being sold for 250php. The smell is very light with a different consistency from Mamala Virgin Deo. Some are using the serum on their face however, I still wouldn't advise it. 

It is also a product from Thailand and below are the ingredients:

  • AHA Lemon Extract: AHA derived from lemon helps exfoliate skin cells for skin brightness.
  • Fruit Stem Cell Liquid: helps reduce skin inflammation and reduces clogged pores. The liquid form is for easy absorption into the skin.
  • Lactic Acid: helps gently exfoliate skin, softens skin and evens skin.
  • Zinc Oxide: relieves irritation and moisturizes skin.
  • BHA Use Natural: natural BHA helps eliminate the clogged residues to reduce inflammation and the accumulation of bacteria.
  • Extra Virgin Coconut Oil: moisturizes skin and improves skin to be firming.
  • Sheer Butter: regenerates stretch marks, reduces wrinkles, and stimulates skin revitalization.
  • Allantoin: reduces inflammation of the pores and irritation.
  • Moisturizing Mark: intensive formula can be sued with no need to wash off.


USAGE



When my third jar of Mamala Virgin Deo became high and dry, I exfoliated my underarms so that it would be ready for the new product. Exfoliating your underarms is a must to rid your underarms from any residue of the product that you previously used and to ensure that it won't cause any unwanted results such as bad odor. Exfoliating your underarms once or twice a week is also important not just when you are about to use a different product but also to remove any build up residue, body oils and dirt. 
My mom already started using the product on her neck and underarms. She was in her third week before I started using the underarm serum. On my first day of using it, my underarms were not sweaty and there's no smell at all. I liked it. Although I won't be able to see it's whitening effects on my underarm because Mamala already took care of that, I wanted to see if it would cause my underarms to darken, aside from providing odor protection. 
On my third day, that's when it started. I noticed that my underarms have an oh so familiar smell that I haven't smelled for a loooong time. At first, it smelled like a man's underarm. I continued to use the product thinking maybe my underarm was still adjusting. I asked my mom and she said that her underarms don't smell at all. I checked her underarms and in fairness, it lightened up a bit already. Also, her neck, the "brown necklace" that used to be there started to lighten up that it became less visible. It seems that while Treechada Underarm Serum didn't darken my underarms, it's not giving me that odor protection that it promised it would. :(
The odor started to evolve into the usual "Amoy putok" and my family started to notice it. 
Yesterday, I went to Pag-ibig and BIR to get some documents. My hair was still wet when I left the house, fresh from the shower. I arrived in Pag-ibig (I went there first) after an hour and by the time I took a seat to wait for my number to be called, my underarms started to smell. It was pretty embarrassing as I was wearing a sleeveless and I wanted to grab my wet wipes, raise my underarms and wipe off the odor right then and there. I ended up keeping my arms close to my body instead, hoping that people will not notice the smell. :(






Above are the photos of my underarm taken a while ago. Yes, they're still white but the smell is intolerable. :( It seems that while Treechada Underarm Serum worked for my mom, it didn't for me. As I've mentioned in my previous reviews, what works for me may not necessarily work for you and vice versa. Sad to say, I won't be using this product anymore. I would still recommend that you give it a try as it worked for my mom. But not for me though. 

What's your experience with Treechada Underarm Serum? Did it work for you? 
Feel free to share your thoughts! 

2 comments:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Chicwish

    ReplyDelete